The CLAT Contains200 multiple choice questions of five sections. The time duration for CLAT is 120 minutes. The paper will be strictly corrected and there are negative markings for every wrong answers.
The five sections are:
- Elementary Mathematics: 20 Questions
- General English: 40 Questions
- General Knowledge / Current Affairs: 50 Questions
- Legal Aptitude: 45 questions
- Logical Reasoning: 45 Questions
- Candidates should be passed 10+2 examination with 50% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
- Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General / OBC candidates (22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability) as on 1st July, 2012.
Candidates should have a LL.b / B.L degree with 55% of marks (50% of SC/ST) from recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Common Law Admission Test.
- The application forms will be available at the designated branches of State Bank of India of any Law Schools by paying Rs. 3000/- (Rs. 2500/- for SC/ST) in cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is March 31, 2012.
Issue of hall tickets on April 14, 2012.
CLAT 2012 will be held on May 13, 2012.
Declaration of Results on May 28, 2012.
Common Law Admission Test, CLAT-2012,
National Law University, Jodhpur,
NH-65, Nagour Road, Mandore,
Jodhpur - 342304.
Tel. : 0291 – 2577044 / 2577045