GPAT is being organised by M.S.University of Baroda.Therefore, in order to facilitate admission of Pharmacy graduates in M.Pharma as also to award fellowships/ scholarships to pharmacy graduates, AICTE has decided to organize to conduct an examination in the name of Graduate Pharmacy aptitude Test with effect from the academic year 2010-11.
Eligibility Criteria : Candidates holding Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy for 4 years after plus 2 or appearing in the final year examination of B.Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) in the last year 2012 only are eligible for appearing for GPAT 2012 examination.
How to apply : The application of GPAT 2012 examination can be filled only online from the above mentioned websites.
Structure of GPAT exam :
- GPAT examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration containing 100 questions carrying a maximum of 100 marks.
- The question paper will consist of only multiple choice objective-type questions. Each question will have four choices for the answer.
- The candidates will have to mark the correct choice on an Optical Response Sheet (ORS) by darkening the appropriate bubble against each questions.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
Important Dates of GATE 2012 :
- The Online Registrations in the website starts from : 14-1-2012, Saturday
- Last date for Online Registration : 20-2-2012, Monday
- Last data for receiving of copy of Bank challan as proof of payment for examination fee and printout of the application from : 27-02-2012, Monday
- Date of Examination : 06-05-2012
For more details please click on