The 14 participating NLU's in the order of their establishment are as follows :
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juricial Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr.Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Parna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Orissa (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NUSRL)
CLAT 2012 brochure shall be available from 2nd January 2012. The first CLAT Committee decided that the test should be conducted by rotation in the order of their establishment . Accordingly CLAT-2008 (NLSIU, Bangalore), CLAT-2009 (NALSR, Hyderabad), CLAT-2010 (NLIU, Bhopal) and CLAT 2011 (WBNUJS, Kolkata) were conducted. The CLAT-2012 is being conducted by National Law University, Jodhpur (NLU, Jodhpur).
Undergraduate Programmes : A candidate should have passed his/ her Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50 % marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and persons with Disability)
Postgraduate Programmes : A candidate should have obtained a LL.B/B.L Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST/ OBC and persons with disability).
For more Details please click on CLAT 2012.
Contact Details :
Phone : 291-2577044, 2577045
E-Mail : email@example.com