- Equal importance must be given for all subjects.
- Revision should be done frequently for attaining better result.
- The applicants can refer the prescribed books and practice previous question papers.
- It is advisable to go for repeated mock tests. This will help you to find out the mistakes.
- It is good to go through last year's question papers of BIT SAT.
It is a fact that candidates should focus on any one Best Study Material. Though you stick on to a single book of your convenience, it is not wrong to refer other major books for gaining better knowledge.
Below are some Reference Books listed for your purpose :
- BITSAT Comprehensive Guide With Free CD By Disha Publication
- Bitsat 2011 By Editorial Compilation
- BITSAT English Proficiency And Logical Reasoning Comprehensive Guide By Disha Publications
- BITSAT Practice Paper (with CD) By G K P
- English and Logical Reasoning For Bitsat
If you wish to go for better books for each syllabus, then you can go through any of the following books listed below :
(a) Mechanics : Electricity and Magnetism , Physics by H.C. Verma , Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov , Resnick and Halliday , Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith
(b) Advanced Physics : Nelkon and Parker Advanced Level Physics , Physics by H.C. Verma , Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov , Resnick and Halliday , S.S Krotov Aptitude Test Problems in Physics
(a) Organic Chemistry : Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee , IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal
(b) Inorganic Chemistry : Morrison & Boyd , NCERT Inorganic Chemistry , Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla , Solutions to Morrison Boyd
(c) General Chemistry : J.D. Lee , O.P. Aggarwal , R.C. Mukerjee
(a) Algebra : High school mathematics by Hall and Knight , IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna
(b) Calculus; Analytic Geometry : Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney , Coordinate geometry by Loney , Dr. Gorakh Prasad Co-ordinate Geometry book , G.N. Berman , I.A.Maron , IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna , Vectors IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna .