Application method : Candidates can apply Online. Applications are available from 1st November 2011 timings from 10.00 Am to 11.30 Pm till 31st December at the official website of IIST.
Exam Pattern : The question paper will be of objective type and will consist of three sections as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The detailed syllabus details can be found in the ISAT 2012 Brochure.
Fee Structure : Students appearing for this exam have to pay examination fee as per below details :
- GEN / OBC Male Candidates : Rs. 600 /-
- SC / ST / PD and All Female Candidates : Rs.300 /-
Seat Reservations : As per government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are listed as below :
- Schedule Castes (SC) – 15 %
- Schedule Tribes )ST) – 7.5 %
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) – 27 %
- Physically Disabled (PD) candidates – 3 % Horizontal Reservation
Examination centers : The ISAT Exam will be conducted in the following Places :
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi, and Vishakapatnam.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration starts from : 01 Nov, 2011.
- Last Date for Online Registration : 31st Dec, 2011.
- Last Date to remit fees : 6th Jan, 2012 .
- Last date of Receipt the challan : 16th Jan , 2012 .
- Date of Displaying the status of Application : 24th Feb, 2012 .
- Hall tickets can be downloaded from : 02 March, 2012 .
- ISAT 2012 is to be conducted on : 21 April, 2012 at 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM.
- Date of Publishing Results : 23 May, 2012 .
To know more details on ISAT eligibility, courses and Applications click on ISAT Entrance exam.