Indian Institution of Technology, Joint Entrance Exam is conducted every year to provide admissions for B-Tech and other courses offered at IIT's in India that include IIT Mumbai, IIT Kanpur, IIT Delhi, IIT Chennai , IIT Kharakpur , IIT Guwahati , IIT Roorkee , IT Varanasi and ISM Dhanbad .
IIT as a dream gate, has a significant fame to enter the 17 IIT's of India . It is not so easy to crack JEE exam because it is based on the Merits scored by candidates . Hence, JEE Exam papers are set with high standard and quality .
To come out with great results, one should know How To Crack JEE Exam ? Candidates who are to take up JEE exam should first believe in themselves, make it a aim to crack the exam with good results. You need to give proper importance to all the three subjects that is Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Here are some steps to be followed in order to come across JEE :
- Manage a simple TIME TABLE for all subjects with equal time distributed to all subjects, but make sure you follow it regularly and sincerely .
- Before you start your study, give some more importance for the STUDY MATERIAL. Refer various number of books and ensure a good study material you can stick on.
- Invest time for both theory and to solve good questions with a limited time.
- Remember that “ A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step” So always start from the BASICS part .
- Always try to solve the questions yourself, never prefer the answer before giving it a try. So let the first attempt be yours to get the answer.
- Go through all the questions in series, because some might have negative points .
- Have a CONCEPTUAL APPROACH when you attend a question.
- Your study schedule must also contain time for enjoyment too, which might get you relaxed .
- Never ignore your sleep, as it may harm your health. 6-7 hours of sleep will be essential to keep you active all the day .
- Always check the syllabus before starting with a new topic .
- Study everything with a GREAT INTEREST.
Its not just IIT's that are difficult to crack, but even entry to colleges like VIT is also difficult . So, PLANNING plays a important role. Plan out and prepare a work list, set your aim, work out and set the actual time to achieve it.
Now, see if you are able to achieve them, if yes go forward towards your goal. If not, then analyze what went wrong and improve them as soon as possible. This way GREAT SUCCESS can be yours.