The courses are offered in:
- Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD)
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Design (PGDPD)
- Candidates applying for Graduate Diploma in Design should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board of examination.
- Candidates applying for postgraduate Diploma in Design should have a Bachelor's degree in design from a recognized university.
The candidates will be selected based on Design Aptitude test and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Design.
- The filled application form along with demand draft for Rs. 1500/- in favor of National Institute of Design, payable at Ahmedabad should be submitted to the admission office.
Last date for the submission of application form is November 21, 2011.
Design Aptitude test for GDPD will be held on January 7, 2012.
Design Aptitude test for PGDPD will be held on January 8, 2012.
National Institute of Design,
Paldi, Ahmedabad - 380007.
Ph: +91 79 26623692