Exam Dates and time are as following :
- Paper Based Test will be conducted on 4th December, 2011 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test (Online Test) will be conducted on 10th December, 2011 (Saturday)
- Last date to get forms and register online is on 12th November, 2011 (Saturday)
- Last Date to submit the forms both online and offline at AIMA, New Delhi is on 15th November, 2011 (Tuesday) .
Exam Pattern : MAT consists of 200 multiple choice questions, and negative marking of 0.25 will be provided in case of incorrect answers. The exam paper has 40 questions in each section. The duration to take the exam is 150 minutes. The Sections are as follows :
- Quantitative Ability
- Reading Comprehension and English Usage
- Data Interpretation and Date Sufficiently
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
Test Centres : To get details of State and Cities where MAT exams are to be conducted, click on Test Centres .
For more details on AIMA and its functions, please click on Link .
Also see article on Admissions in All India Management Association .