The programs are offered in:
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Materials & Energy Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Candidates should have a Master's degree with 60% of marks ( 55% for arts discipline) in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates Should be UGC / NET Qualified.
How to apply:
The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Technology Ropar.
Last date for the submission of application form is October 24, 2011.
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar,
Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab,
India – 140001.