The programs offered in:
- School of Basic Sciences
- School of Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences
- School of Electrical Sciences
- School of Humanities, Social Sciences and Management
- School of Infrastructure
- School of Mechanical Sciences
The Candidates should have Master degree with 55% of marks in relevant discipline from recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded for official website of Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
- The filled application form along with demand draft for Rs. 500/- ( Rs. 250/- for SC / ST) in favor of “IIT-Bhubaneswar” Payable at Bhubaneswar should be sent to the Assistant Registrar (F&A), IIT Bhubaneswar, Samantapuri, bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751013.
Last date for the submission of application form is on October 20, 2011.
Samantapuri (Rearside of Hotel Swosti Plaza),
Bhubaneswar - 751013,
Phone: +91 674 – 2306220.