Course offered are:
- Postgraduate Programs : M.A. Telugu , M.A. English, M.A. Hindi, M.A. Economics, M.A. History, M.A. Political Science &, Public Administration, M.A. Sociology, Master of Social Work, M.S. Public Relations, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Computer Science, M.C.A. , M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Chemistry,M.Sc. Zoology, M.Sc. Psychology, M.Com. , Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) .
- Under-graduate Programs : L.L.M , B.A./ B.Com (Regular), B.A./B.Com. (OUS),B.L.I.Sc , B.Ed. III Methodology .
- Post-graduate diploma programs: PG Diploma in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management , PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling .
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree obtained from any recognized University .
- For more detailes about Eligibility for all the specified courses please click the below link.
How To Apply :
- Prescribed application forms are supplied by the DDE or can be downloaded from the website of Sri Venkateshwara University .
- Downloaded application form should be accompained by a DDE Online challan for Rs.200/- towards the cost of application .
- Andhra Bank Account Number : 1032101000120302
- State Bank Of India Account Number : 31573987253
Filled-in applications are to be sent to the director of the University .
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of filled in application without fine : 05-10-2011
- Last date for submission of filled in application with fine of Rs. 100/-:20-11-2011
- Last date for submission of filled in application with fine of Rs. 300/- : 05-01-2012
- Last date for submission of filled in application with fine of Rs. 500/- : 05-02-2012
Prof. A.Varada Reddy
Directorate of Distance education
Sri Venkateswara University,Tirupathi-517502,
Andhra Pradesh , India
Phone : 0877-2289477 , 2289434