The test would be coordinated by XLRI Jamshedpur on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) .
1. For Two years Post Graduate Program in Business Management and in Industrial Relationship and Personal Management : The candidate must have a graduation or equivalent from a recognized University or Deemed University. Graduates from any stream are qualified to apply. Final year applicants are also eligible to apply.
2. For One year General Management Program : A pass in graduation with a minimum of 3 years duration needed to apply for the program. The aspirants must have studied the program from a recognized university in India or foreign countries in any stream.
Work experience:-Aspirants must be employed in a full-time job with 5 years of experience are qualified to apply. The aspirants should have appropriate managerial experience as on March after the completion of bachelor’s degree.
3. Four year Fellow Program in Management : The applicants should have a post graduation or equivalent in any stream with at least 55 %( 50% for SC/ST) of marks are qualified to apply. Those who finish CA/ICWAI/CS with 55% of marks can also apply. Students with B.E/B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) can also apply for this course .
How To Apply :
- To register for XAT : Candidates have to fill the XAT Form that is available online atwww.xlri.net.in. Once the candidate logs on to this site, a full set of instructions will appear. The candidate can obtain his/her ID and password by following these instructions. This ID and password are to be indicated for all the future correspondence with the XAT Office, Jamshedpur .
- To apply for XLRI : The application form is available only online at www.xlri.net.in. The candidate has to first register for XAT and use the XAT ID and password to apply to XLRI. Once the candidate logs on to this site, a full set of instructions will appear guiding the candidates to register for admission to XLRI.
Selection Criteria :
Candidates are selected on the basis of XAT Entrance test scores, interview and Group discussion conducted by the institute.
Important Dates :
The XAT Entrance Exam will be held on 8th January, 2012 .
Admission form and prospectus are available from September 20th, 2011 till November 30th, 2011 .
The online registration for XAT and XLRI starts from September 20th, 2011 .
Circuit House Area (East)
Jamshedpur 831 035
Jharkhand - India
Phone : +91 - 657 - 398 3333
E -Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Office : email@example.com