- The Elective English Paper has 20 marks for comprehension, 40 for creative writing and 40 for questions from the syllabus.
- Study the books prescribed by CBSE -board of education.
- Write the answers neatly. Make your paper presentable and easily readable by underlining the correct answer.
- Write precise answers for the comprehension part to score a perfect 20.The answers are in passage section only.
- While preparing for exam, study throughly the sample papers of previous years.
- Most importantly, divide your time with intelligence. Prepare time-line for each section. The two marks questions can be answered with one word.
- Make notes while reading. Follow the instructions given in writing section.
- Stick to the word limit asked in the question. Don't write more than required.
All the best!!!