Those students who have cleared any of the medical entrance exams like AIPMT, CETs might be interested to know the zonal ranking of best Medical Colleges. For those, who are aiming to study in the NORTH zone can check out this list of zonal ranking of medical colleges across the Northern India.
The source of this ranking is attributed to The WEEK HANSA research survey conducted by the popular magazine, THE WEEK. The list was published in its issue of 5 June 2011. The survey showcases a list of 10 best colleges, the opinions of about 1500 experts and 2000 students were gathered and a composite score was arrived at for each college to be ranked.
BEST MEDICAL COLLEGES IN NORTH INDIA:
1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
2. Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
3. Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
4. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow
5. University College of Medical Sciences& GTB Hospital, Delhi
6. Institute of Medical Science, BHU, Varanasi
7. King George Medical University, Lucknow
8. Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
9. Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
10.Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi