Kurukshetra University invites applications for admission to Media courses for the academic session 2011-12:
- B.A. (Mass Communication) - 3 years
- Five - Year Integrated Course in Multimedia (B.Sc. & M.Sc.) - 3+2 years
- Five - Year Integrated Course in Graphics and Animation (B.Sc. & M.Sc.) - 3+2 years
- M.Sc. (Mass Communication) - 2 years
- M.Sc. (Electronic Media) - 2 years
- M.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) - 2 years
- P.G. Diploma in Graphics and Animation - 1 Yrs
For Sl no 1 ,2, 3: A candidate need to pass Senior Secondary with any combination with 50% marks.
For Sl no 4,5,6, 7: A candidate should have a Bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
How To Apply:
Prospectus on Media Courses 2011-12, containing Application Form, instructions and guidelines for admission can be obtained from the Manager (P&P), Kurukshetra University on cash payment of Rs. 600 (Rs. 150/- for SC/BC candidates of Haryana).
The application can be obtained by post also, for that the candidate need to send a
Demand Draft of Rs.650 (Rs. 200 for SC/BC candidates of Haryana) in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University payable at Kurukshetra. Application Form can also be downloaded from the Website.
Institute of Mass Communication and Media Technology,
Last date for receipt of form: 30 June 2011
Entrance Date: 03 July 2011