National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur offers 2-year M.Tech. Course in the following disciplines:
- Extractive Metallurgy (Met. Engg. & Mat. Sc. Deptt.)
- Foundry Technology (Met. Engg. & Mat Sc. Deptt.)
- Power System (Electrical Engg. Deptt.)
- Computer Integrated Design and Manufacturing (Mechanical Engg. deptt.)
- Surface Science and Engineering. (Chemistry Deptt.)
- Ph.D. Programme
For M.Tech.: Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Engg. Degree or its equivalent in appropriate branch of Engg. / Technology from a recognised University. Candidates with M. Sc. in Chemistry with Mathematics and Physics at B.Sc. level are eligible for admission to M. Tech. courses.
How To Apply:
Application forms can be downloaded from the website. Completed application form along with a crossed demand draft of Rs.500 (Rs.250 for SC/ST) drawn in favour of “Director, NIT, Jamshedpur” payable at SBI RIT Jamshedpur (code - 1882) should reach Professor In-charge (Academic PG&R), Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
National Institute of Technology
Jamshedpur, P.O. RIT, Jamshedpur- 831014,
Last date for receipt of form: 27 June 2011