Kolkata: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2011 results are set to be declared on Saturday, 28 May 2011. Students can check their results via official website of CLAT (http://clat.ac.in). Results will be available on the website on Saturday at 6:00 pm.
The exams were conducted for admission to the five year under graduate programme (BA LLB) eleven National Law Universities and also for the post-graduate programme (LL.M). Around 24,256 candidated registered and appeared for 2011 CLAT test for BA LLB. This year there was a jump of 32 percent in girl candidates.
The details of intake, reservation, courses offered along with the fee structure and further details can be had from the Website of concerned University.
As many as 1,100 seats in 11 law schools are up for grabs this year. This year the CLAT test is organised by National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata.
Students those appeared CLAT were having an opinion that the paper was difficult. Questions wre lengthy especially in verbal ability section. Experts in different training institutes opioned that scores may come down a bit compared to previus CLAT exams. So the cut-off too should be less.
Following 11 National Law Universities are member of CLAT-2011
* National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
* NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
* National Law Institute University, Bhopal.
* West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata.
* National Law University, Jodhpur.
* Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur.
* Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar.
* Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow.
* Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala.
* Chanakya National Law University, Patna.
* National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi.