This is the final call for the takers of IIT-JEE 2011. To secure a seat in one of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) of the country students should be well prepared. One India- Educaton team has already generated the preparation guidelines for the interested candidates appearing the prestigious examination. IIT-JEE examination is scheduled on 10th April, 2011 (Sunday).Here are some last minute tips to do well in the IIT entrance:
1) It's time to revise. So, time your practice sessions accordingly.Devote some time to relax yourself and stay calm.
2) Prepare a time strategy to answer the papers.
2) Remember the format of the papers very clearly.
3) Do not answer in questions in haste.
4) IIT exam papers carries negative marking for wrong answers, so be careful while attempting to answer the multiple choice questions.This is the section to fetch maximum marks, but avoid making blind guesses.
5) Believe in yourself, donot panic, take the IIT entrance exam as you have appeared all your exams earlier in school and boards.
All the best!!!