With most of the entrance examinations for Engineering, Medical and Law round the corner, its time to brush up all your subjects to deliver some great performances. The quest of getting high marks always keeps the aspirants occupied in finding various tricks that may help them succeed. But, there is no short cut to success, this is the first thing you should remember.
As long as you make proper strategies for exam preparations, no one can stop you to taste the success.It has been observed that in most of the Indian Engineering/Medical entrance exams questions are asked from both 11th and 12th class syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology.
Here is what you can do while preparing for all the major entrance examinations:
- Divide your time slots in such a way that you can prepare for both Entrance and Board Examinations simultaneously.
- Revise the basic theory of 11th and 12th syllabus at periodical intervals.
- Practice with the mock tests, post board exams to analyze your strengths and weakness.
- Leave all your fears behind and be confident.
- Make sure you concentrate on studying a single subject at a time. Keep the other books away from your eyesight.
- While studying, sit well,sleep well and eat well.
- Write and present well in your answer-sheets to fetch good marks.Write neatly.
- Avoid the questions you are not sure of and try to attempt them later.
- Do not discuss the papers right after the exams , rather go home and prepare for the forthcoming exam.Analyze your papers when the exams are over.