Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission. UPSC is looking out for 112 posts Civilian Medical Officers & Other Posts. Details of this recruitment is listed below.
Notification No. : 02/ 2016
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
1. Assistant Library and Information Officer: 1
2. Civilian Medical Officers: 49
3. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Cancer Surgery): 1
4. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Urology): 2
5. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Gastroenterology): 8
6. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Endocrinology): 9
7. Specialist Grade-III (Neurology): 01
8. Specialist Grade-III (Cardiology): 01
9. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Plastic Surgery): 08
10. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Psychiatry): 26
11. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Paediatric Cardiology): 02
12. Assistant Employment Officer: 1
13. Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines: 1
14. Economic Officers: 2
Who is Eligible for the UPSC job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes mandatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job. Candidates need to be Graduate or post graduate. To know more about the required qualification in detail log on to this organisations website.
- Assistant Library and Information Officer: 30 years
- Civilian Medical Officers: 35 years
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors: 30 years
- Assistant Employment Officer: 01
- Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines: 35 years
- Economic Officers: 30 years
How to Apply for UPSC job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
For Admit Card, Result and all other details visit the official website.
What are the Important Dates Associated with Job?
Last Date to Apply: 11 February 2016.