SNAP or the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is a common entrance written test, conducted by the Symbiosis International University (Deemed) for the admissions to MBA programmes of the B-schools.
SNAP, conducted once in a year, is a paper based exam. The test is conducted on the second or third Saturday of December every year.
SNAP exam registrations starts from September 2015 and the exam is scheduled to be held in the month of December.
SNAP Test Syllabus
SNAP test consists of following subjects. SNAP is an objective test and has 150 questions to be completed in 120 seconds.
- Comprehension of a passage
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence completion
- Verbal ability
- Basic Mathematical relations and formulas
- Data interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Relationship between numbers
- Time and Distance
- Business Scenario
- Current affairs
- Economic Condition of India and other countries
- General knowledge
- Social Scenario of Indian and other countries of the world
Analytical and logical Reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Relationship Concepts
- Space visualisation
- Verbal and figure classification