The National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida has started issuing the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2015 application form.
The entrance exam is conducted for admission to Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Hospitality and Hotel Administration.
Click here to apply for NCHMCT 2015 JEE 2015.
Candidates who are applying for the JEE 2015 should have to know the eligibility criteria.
- A pass in 10+2 systems of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2015 on a provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the date of admission or latest on September 30, 2015.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to the Institute, his/her entry will stand cancelled.
Qualifying Examination for Indian Students:
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognised Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognised Board/ University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or a foreign country recognised by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 patterns of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, result of which should be available up to 30.09.2015.
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2015. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1993 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2015.
- That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1990 are eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.