NCHMCT JEE 2016 is scheduled to be held on April 30. The exam is conducted to offer admissions in affiliated colleges of NCHMCT based on aspirant's performance in NCHMCT JEE 2016.
- The candidate should have passed Class 12 (Senior Secondary examination) or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate should have completed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing for Class 12 or equivalent examination can also write JEE 2016 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will be cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (Class 12 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling, or at the time of admission, or latest by September 30, 2016.
Indian students qualified in the following can appear for NCHMCT JEE:
- Plus two level examination in the Class 12 pattern of Senior Secondary Education of any recognised central/state board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognised board/university.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any public school/board/university examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to Class 12 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational examination.
- Senior Secondary School examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the subjects.
- Admission shall be based on marks obtained by the candidate in the All India (Written Test) JEE-examination. Allotment of institutes shall strictly be in order of merit and rank. No group discussions or personal interviews are involved in this admission process.
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Test Centres: