The online registrations for the Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2016 has begun. Candidates can register themselves for the entrance examination on the official website of MHT CET. The MHT CET entrance examination is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra. The examination is all set to be held on May 5, 2016.
The MHT CET 2016 entrance examination is conducted by the DTE Maharashtra for admissions into full-time undergraduate courses in Heath sciences and undergraduate technical courses for the academic session 2016.
The Health Sciences programmes are
- BSc. Nursing,
- B.V.Sc. & AH
Technical Education programmes are
- Engineering and Technology,
- Pharm. D.
- Candidates who have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised educational board in India can apply.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, for 45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidates will be selected on based on the composite score of JEE Main 2015 and Class 12 Board Marks.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online only.
- Applications are available on the official website of MHT CET.
- Application fee of Rs 800 for general category candidates and Rs 600 for reserved category candidates must be paid with Bank Challan at any SBI Branches of the state.
- To complete the application process candidates have to log on the MHT CET website again by using MHT CET 2016 registration number.
- Submit the Bank transaction ID and the date of payment to complete the registration process.
- Candidates are required to take copy of the bank challan and MHT CET 2015 regisration confirmation page for future references.
For futher details on application process for MHT CET 2016, click here.
|Online application process begins on||March 1, 2016|
|Last date for application process||March 22, 2016|
|Last date for payment of application fee at bank||March 28, 2016|
|Admit cards are available from||April 25, 2016|
|Results of MHT CET 2016 will be declared on||June 1, 2016|