The filling up of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET) 2015 online application form has begun.
The MH-CET 2015 is conducted for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, B.Pth, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O, B.Sc Nursing, BVSc and AH courses, for the academic year 2015.
Careerindia provides the detailed procedure for the filling of MH-CET 2015 application form.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to register in MH-CET 2015 official website.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with all the required details mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- After completing the filling up of application form, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application form, candidates have to download the MH-CET bank challan on an A4 size paper on a single page.
- The bank challan will have the MH-CET 2015 registration number, name of the candidate, date of birth and date of registration printed on it. The printed bank challan is in two parts, that must be sent to the SBI branch.
- The candidate has to take the printed MH-CET bank challan to any of the SBI branches to make the payment after 48hrs of registration. On tendering Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 bank commission for open candidates and Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 bank commission for reservation category candidates.
- On making the payment in cash, the bank will enter the date of payment, journal no / bank transaction id, branch name & code and put a bank seal on each part of the bank challan. The bank will retain the bank's copy of the challan with them and return the rest of the challan to the candidate.
- Again candidates have to login to the MH-CET website for confirmation.
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of the bank challan, MH-CET 2015 registration confirmation page printout and note the MH-CET 2015 registration number and password for all future correspondence with MH-CET office.
The procedure for the MH-CET for the year 2015 yet to announce.