The Manipal University will be conducting (MU OET), an online entrance test for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), B.Pharm/Pharm.D and lateral entry to B.Tech programmes.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2016.
MU OET is scheduled to be held between April 14, 2016 and May 18, 2016. Candidates can select the test schedule of their choice in the online test booking system.
The candidates must have completed Class 12, A Level, IB, American Grade 12 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50 percent marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
- Test Duration: Two and a half hours.
- Question Type: 200 multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- The approximate distribution of questions is as follows:
- Physics: 50
- Chemistry: 50
- Mathematics: 70
- English and General Aptitude:30
How to Apply?
The candidates can visit the official website to apply online.
- The last date to fill the application: March 11, 2016
- Date of MU OET: April 14, 2016 and May 18, 2016