The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) - India is a test designed by USA-based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India.
LSAT test in India will be held for admission to five years integrated LL.B, three years LL.B and two years LL.M programmes.
Click here to apply.
Candidates who are applying for LSAT have to know the list of Law School / University in India accepts LSAT scores for admissions.
List of Law Schools:
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bangalore
- AURO University School of Law, Surat
- BMS College of Law, Bangalore
- BN Law College, Udaipur
- Central India College of Law, Godhani, Nagpur
- College of Legal Studies, UPES, Dehradun
- Durgapur Institute of Legal Studies, Durgapur
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University, Dehradun
- G H Raisoni Law School, Nagpur
- Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat
- Haldia Law College, Midnapore
- ITM Law School, Gurgaon
- IMS Law College, Noida
- Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat
- JSS Law College, Mysore
- K.L.E. Society's Law College, Bangalore
- MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur
- NIMS Law School, Jaipur
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Kharagpur
- Royal College of Law, Ghaziabad
- School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon
- School of Law, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam
- School of Law, K R Mangalam Universitym Gurgaon
- School of Law, Noida International University
- School of Law, Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Ssddhartha Law College, Dehradun
- VIT Law School, Chennai
Visit the LSAT website to know more schools.