The aspirants appearing for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 2015 test should remember the important dates of test process.
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) - India is a standardised test adopted as an admissions criterion by multiple law colleges across India. LSAT-India measures skills that are considered essential for success in law school.
LSAT-India is specially created for admissions to law schools in India by the Law School Admission Council, USA (LSAC).
Read: List of LSAT Law Schools / University
LSAT 2015 Important Dates:
- Last date for the application DD payments on April 28, 2015.
- Last date for the online payments on May 01, 2015.
- Admit card would be available from May 08 to 16, 2015.
- LSAT-India 2015 exam would be held on May 17, 2015.
- Results would be announced on June 11, 2015.