The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical (KEAM-2015).
KEAM 2015 is conducted for admission to Medical, Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries and Architecture courses in the institutes of Kerala commencing in the session 2015.
How to apply:
Candidates have to register online on the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations Kerala.
The application fee can be paid in two methods (i) Security Card (ii) Demand Draft.
Candidates have to follow these steps:
1. Candidate Registration: This is a one-time procedure. During the process, candidates will get a system generated Application Number. Candidates are requested to enter their own password when demanded. Preferably a strong password is recommended. It ensures the candidates' safe online activities.
2. Candidate Login: Login is required to proceed through all other stages of online submission. In order to login, candidate should provide Application number and Password.
3. Filling up of Application:
- All the basic information, required at the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations are to be filled in at this step. Before filling the details, read the Prospectus carefully.
- The data provided here will be used for processing the application. Any mistake in filling this sheet or providing false/incomplete/wrong information will affect the candidate's eligibility for admission or claim for reservation under any category.
4. Final Submission of Application: This is also a one-time procedure. If candidate is sure that the information provided in step 3 is correct, click the link ‘Final Submission'.
5. Payment of Application Fee: At this step candidate has to provide payment details of application fee.
6. Printout of the Application: At this step candidate has to provide payment details of application fee.
7. Send the Printout of application form:
- Affix a photograph of the applicant with 3.5 x 4.5 cm size same as the photograph uploaded on the online application duly attested by the Head of the Institution which he/she studied last or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidate should affix the left hand thumb impression in the space provided in the printout of the application.
- The applicant and parent should sign in the specified areas on the printout of the application and attach supporting documents/certificates (see clauses 7.5 & 7.6 of the prospectus) and send to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.
A candidate who does not belong to SC/ST communities will be treated as ‘General' candidate for the collection of application fee.
The application fee for all candidates will be as follows:
General: Rs 1,000/-
SC/ST: Rs 500/-