The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore is conducting Common Entrance Test (CET-2015) for admission to first year undergraduate courses like Indian systems of Medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering/ Technology and Agriculture courses, for the academic year 2015-16.
KEA is all set to conduct KCET 2015 entrance examinations on April 29, 30 and May 01, 2015 at 52 centers across the state.
Candidates who have applied for the KCET 2015, have to know the examination centers where the examination is going to be held.
Also Read: KCET 2015 Pattern and Syllabus
List of KCET 2015 examination centers are:
Bangalore, Ramanagara, Channapatna, Bellary, hospet, Belgaum, Chickodi, Athani, Gokak, Bagalkot, Jamakhandi, Bijapur, Bidar, Basavakalyan, Bhalki, Davangere, Chitradurga, Gadag, Haveri, Hubli, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Yadgir, Hassan, Chickaballapur, Kolar, KGF, Chamarajanagar, Kollegala, Mysore, Mandya, Krishnarajapet, Karwar, Sirsi, Kumta, Dandeli, Koppal, Raichur, Mangalore, Puttur, Moodabidre, Ujire, Udupi, Kundapura, Karkala, Shimoga, Bhadravathi, Sagar, Tumkur, Tiptur and Madkeri.
- Online application form available from January 30, 2015.
- Last date to fill the application form online is March 02, 2015.
- Last date to pay the fee in the bank / post office on March 04, 2015.
- Admission ticket would be available from April 15, 2015.
- KCET 2014 entrance examinations would be held in April 29, 30 and May 01, 2015
- Results would be announced on last week of May 2015.
- Online option entry process would commence from second week of June 2015.