JEE Advanced is an engineering entrance exam conducted by IITs for admissions into under graduate engineering courses.
JEE Advanced will be jointly conducted by IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee.
- JEE advance is paper based exam
- Exam is schedule to be held on May 24, 2015
- JEE Advance has two papers: Paper I and Paper II
- Paper-1 will be held in the morning session (9:00 am to 12:00pm)
- Paper-2 will take place in the afternoon session (2:00pm to 5:00pm) on the same day
- Each paper will be divided into three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- The question paper will be either in Hindi or English depending upon the choice of language as opted for by the candidate
- Negative marking is awarded for each wrong answer
Other important dates of JEE Advanced are as follows:
- Online application submission: 2 May to 7 May ,2015
- Admit card can be downloaded on: 9 May to 12 May
- Date of the exam: 24 May
- Result declaration: 18 June