The Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has started the online registration for CAT 2015 entrance exam.
CAT 2015 online registration procedure:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of CUSAT.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- The CAT 2015 online registration contains two stages.
- In the first stage the candidate should submit a few basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, email-id, mobile phone no, etc correctly so as to get their user-id and password by SMS/email.
- In the second stage the candidate should login using this user-id and password. Immediately they will be asked to change their password. Now submit all other details required in the online registration form and upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB and signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB).
- Please note that once the application is confirmed by pressing the CONFIRM button, no further changes are possible.
- In the chalan payment mode, choose your bank first and then take printout of the chalan form along with the instructions page and make payment in the bank after two working days from the date of registration.
- Payment can also be made from any Internet Banking enabled SBI/SBT a/c: Login to the internet banking account. Choose "Payments/Transfers". Choose "Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL). Enter the fee type as printed in your chalan and then click "Submit" button. In the "Validation Date" box enter candidates date of birth as printed in the chalan. In the "Fee Reference No" box, enter candidates registration no as printed in the chalan.
- Please make sure that the filled details are proper.
- Do not send any document in original or copy to the University, unless otherwise specifically requested for.
- Candidates should check your application status after two working days from the date of payment of fee. If your application is approved, you should take printout of the application confirmation page from the website.
- If the application submitted by the candidate is not approved within the time, the candidate should take necessary action as indicated in the status page.
Remember, the registration number, date of birth, email-id, mobile phone no, user-id, password etc are vital information to be kept confidentially by the candidate for future use.
- Rs 1,000/- for general category candidates
- Rs 500/- for SC/ST category candidates
- Rs 6,000 for NRI quota candidates