The Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has announced the eligibility criteria for Common Admission Test (CAT) for the year 2015.
CUSAT conducts CAT 2015 exam for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing in 2015.
All the aspirant intending to apply for the academic programmes is listed are required to submit the application form through online registration.
Before applying, candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria.
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 Examination with 50% of marks from recognised board of examination.
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- Students who have taken their 10+2 or degree through distance or correspondence method are eligible to apply for B.B.A LL.B. and B.Com.LL.B (Hons.), whereas those who passed the course through Open University Scheme without any basic qualifications are ineligible for admission to this course.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 45% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination may also apply, in anticipation of results.
- However, the mark lists obtained in the qualifying examination shall be produced at the time of admission. Those who fail to produce mark lists shall not be considered for admission.