Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, is all set to conduct All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT 2015) on May 03.
AIPMT 2015 exam is conducted for admission to MBBS, BDS courses across the country in Medical / Dental colleges.
This entrance test is being conducted for the 15% All India Quota Seats in the Medical / Dental Colleges of India as specified in the directive of the Supreme Court and will be governed by the rules and regulations specified for the same by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Last date for submission of application form is December 31, 2014.
- Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs 1,000/- on January 31, 2015.
- Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for the applications submitted late fee on February 02, 2015.
- Date of hosting of admit card on April 01, 2015.
- AIPMT 2014 examination will be held on May 03, 2015.
- Declaration of results on end of 1st week of June 2015.
Central Board Of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2 - Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi - 110092.
Toll Free Number: 1800118002.
Help Line: 011-22041807.