As CBSE exams for Class 10 are just round the corner, it is the right time to make a study plan to include in your daily routine. It is best if you start as early as possible, instead of stressing yourself during the peak time of the examinations.
Here are a few general tips that will help you sail smoothly and successfully in the journey of your examinations:
- Keep yourself updated with the syllabus of each subject which will help you cover revisions in a systematic manner.
- Revise every lesson taught and clarify even a minute doubt with the teacher.
- Solve the questions at the end of each chapter.
- Make a note or highlight important points and formulae.
- Establish a routine or make a time-table for your final exam preparation. Allot ample time for each subject.
- Solve as many sample question papers as possible.
- Don't ignore the chapters in which you think you are weak; instead concentrate more on them to improve.
- Once you have covered the entire syllabus, make revisions as many times as possible, do not keep chapters pending until just before the exam.
- Staying healthy is vital during your examinations, so eat healthy and get ample sleep.
- If you have followed a routine and have had revisions, there is no need to panic at the last minute.
Practice makes a man perfect! Hence, practice is the key to success.