WBJEE Examination Pattern
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) is all set to be held for the year 2015. Candidates must have to know the duration and pattern of the WBJEE exam. WBJEE 2015 is the qualifying entrance examination, which is conducted for admission to engineering / technology / pharmacy / architecture / medical and dental courses across the various institutions of West Bengal.
- WBJEEM is an objective type exam
- The questions will be based on the subjects of Mathematics, Biological Sciences, Physics and Chemistry.
- The questions will be divided into three categories as category 1, category 2 and category 3 In every subject, all questions will be Multiple Choice Questions, with four options
- In this category only one option is correct, correct response should be marked awarded with one mark
- For the incorrect answer 25% (1/4) of the full mark would be deducted
- For marking of more than one answer against the particular question the answer will be considered as incorrect. Marks will also be deducted on the basis of rule enumerated
- The candidate have to choose only one option and the correct answer would be awarded with two marks
- For incorrect response, 25 percent of full marks (1/2) would be deducted
- For more than one answer indicated against the particular question in the OMR sheet the answer will be considered incorrect. Marks will be deducted on the basis of rule enumerated
- In this category more than one option may be correct and marking of all correct options will yield two marks
- For any combination of answers containing one or more incorrect responses, net mark awarded will be zero and
- For partially correct response without any incorrect marking marks awarded=2x( no of correct responses) (total no of correct options)
Maximum Marks: 350
Total time of the exam: 120 minutes for Physics and Chemistry and 120 minutes for Maths and 180 minutes for Biology