Fine Arts is the study of drawing, sculpting, painting, literature, music, dance, architecture and theatre.
The term "fine art" refers to an art form practised mainly for its aesthetic value and beauty.
What is Fine Arts degree?
It is undergraduate degree course, which deals with the study of visual and performing arts.
This degree educates the students to become artists and to follow other practices that are aligned to the making of art.
A Bachelor of Fine Arts degree will often require an area of specialty such as acting, musical theater, ceramics, computer animation, creative writing, dance, dramatic writing, drawing, fiber, film production, visual effects, animation, graphic design, illustration, industrial design, visual arts, technical arts, interior design, metalworking, music, new media, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, stage management, or television production.
What is the scope of the Fine Arts?
Today, opportunities are increasing at a rapid rate in the fine arts sector. Presently, youth in India is opting for this field to obtain high remuneration, popularity and prestige.
What is the career options for the Fine Arts:
Fine Arts graduates can avail a career options in various fields such as art studios, advertising companies, publishing houses, product design, manufacturing department, magazines, television, graphic arts, teaching, files & theater productions and many more which is belong arts department.
What are the job roles for Fine Arts?
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Designer
- Visualizing Professional
- Art Professional
- Craft Artist
- Art Museum Technician
- Art Conservator
- Art Director
To find more information on jobs related to Fine Arts degree, you may click here.
Who can study this course?
- Candidates who passed 10+2 examination would be eligible for Bachelor's degree in fine arts.
- Candidates with Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts is eligible for master's degree in fine arts.
Industries / Companies / who hire these professionals:
- Publishing Houses
- Design Manufacturing Companies
- Textile Industry
- Colleges (Teaching)
- Digital Media
- Advertising Companies
Top Colleges in India offering Fine Arts:
- Kala Bhavan (Institute of Fine Arts), Santiniketan
- Faculty of Music & Fine Arts, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Sir J.J Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai
- Faculty of Visual Arts, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- College of Art, Delhi
Top Colleges in abroad offering Fine Arts:
- Newcastle University, UK
- Northeastern Illinois University, USA
- University of Auckland, New Zealand
- University of Southampton, UK
- University of New South Wales, Australia