Who does not love playing games? Ever since we were children, we've always loved doing it and it is certain that we all will continue love playing till the end of our lives eventhough the level of fun varies as we grow older.
From children to adults, all of them have got used to mobile games. And what makes it alluring? The special effects and the experience the application gives for a fantastic user experience! Recreation of a real world through a virtual world is the glamour of the gaming industry and if you want to do it, here is how!
Entertainment engineering and design course comes all wrapped up with the exact kind of knowledge and expertise that you are looking for to present the fun world with fantasy. This course is more than just the mobile games as it offers syllabus on lighting technologies like in the Disney World or a rock band performance stage.
What is Entertainment Engineering and Design?
It is a concept that is deeply embedded in various overlapping scientific disciplines. Engineering is the creative application of scientific and mathematical principles to the design, manufacture, and control of structures, machines, processes, and systems. Entertainment engineering is an engineering discipline that creates the highly technical designs that the entertainment industry has come to demand.
What do Entertainment Engineers do?
Entertainment engineers create mechanical and structural systems for scenic and entertainment staging, theatrical facilities, theme parks, and all kinds of performances.
What are the universities that offer Entertainment Engineering?
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas - Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Carnegie Mellon - Masters of Entertainment Technology (MET)
- Art Institute of Pittsburgh Entertainment Design Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Savannah College of Art and Design Themed Entertainment Design Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Art Center College of Design Entertainment Design Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Eastern Michigan University Entertainment Design and Technology Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Ohlone College Entertainment Design & Technology Program (EDT)
- Valencia College Entertainment Design and Technology Associate in Science (AS)